- Author: Kevin M. Lohraff
- Softcover; 264 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Human Kinetics; copyright 2009
- Features hikes in every corner of the state, from Mark Twain's old stomping grounds in the north to the tourist mecca of the Ozarks in the south
- Book guides you through every turn in the trail, pointing out plants, wildlife and special features you'll see along the way
- Convenient trail finder summarizes essential information about each featured trail so you can select an ideal hike
- Guide measures approximately 8.5 x 11 in.
Made in USA.