New! We can now ship bikes to your home
Some assembly required upon delivery (such as attaching the pedals, seat and handlebars). Instructions included. Shipping of bike orders may be delayed up to 3 weeks.
- Co-op CyclesCTY 1.1 Bike$549.00
- Co-op CyclesCTY 1.1 Step-Through Bike$549.00
- Co-op CyclesCTY 2.1 Bike$749.00
- GHOSTSquare Cross 1.8 Bike$699.00
- CannondaleQuick CX 2 Bike - 2020$850.00
- CannondaleQuick CX 3 Bike - 2020$700.00
- Co-op CyclesCTY 2.1 Step-Through Bike$749.00
- ElectraLoft 7D Bike$539.95
- GHOSTSquare Cross 1.8 Step-Through Women's Bike$699.00
- CannondaleQuick Disc 5 Women Bike - 2020$600.00
- Co-op CyclesCTY 2.2 Bike$1,099.00
- Co-op CyclesCTY 1.2 Bike$899.00
- CannondaleQuick Disc 3 Women's Bike - 2020$800.00
- CannondaleAlthea 3 Women's Bike - 2020$700.00
- CannondaleTreadwell 2 Remixte Bike$750.00
- CannondaleAlthea 2 Women's Bike - 2020$850.00
- CannondaleTreadwell 2 Bike$750.00
- Pure CyclesOriginal Series Bike$399.00
- Co-op CyclesCTY 1.3 Bike$1,349.00
- CannondaleBad Boy 3 Bike$950.00
- Co-op CyclesCTY 3.1 Bike$1,099.00
- CannondaleQuick Neo SL 2 Electric Bike$2,400.00
- CannondaleQuick Neo SL 1 Electric Bike$2,800.00
- CannondaleAlthea 1 Women's Bike - 2020$1,250.00
- CannondaleTesoro Neo X 3 Electric Bike$3,200.00
- CannondaleQuick Disc 2 Women's Bike - 2020$1,000.00
- CannondaleTesoro Neo X 1 Remixte Electric Bike$4,750.00
- GHOSTHybride Square Trekking 5.8 Step-Through Electric Bike$3,699.95
- CannondaleCanvas Neo 2 Electric Bike$3,200.00
- CannondaleQuick Neo SL 1 Remixte Electric Bike$2,800.00
Considerations for Buying a Hybrid Bike
The right hybrid bike for you will depend on how you plan to use it and what features are important to you.
- Gearing: Hybrid bikes can come with anywhere from 1 to 30 gears. If you mostly ride on flat ground, you probably don't need as many lower gears, which keeps your bike lighter. If you live somewhere hilly, you might want a wider set of gears to help you power up hills.
- Suspension: Hybrid bikes often feature no suspension at all, but if you're riding urban streets with cracks and potholes, a bike with a front suspension fork will make your ride more comfortable.
- Brakes: Disc brakes have become a popular choice for hybrid bikes because they offer more stopping power, especially in wet conditions. You can choose between mechanical and hydraulic disc brakes. You can also look for traditional rim brakes that are cheaper and easier to maintain or replace.
- Handlebars: If speed and efficiency are your priority, look for drop bars. If you'd prefer a more upright position for comfort and visibility, look for flat or riser bars.
Once you've chosen your new ride, think about what accessories and clothes you'll need to make your ride as enjoyable as possible. Bike lights, helmets, and bags are all important choices, especially for commuting.