- Co-op CyclesCTY 2.1 Bike$799.00
- Co-op CyclesCTY 1.1 Step-Through Bike$599.00
- Co-op CyclesCTY 1.1 Bike$599.00
- Co-op CyclesCTY 2.1 Step-Through Bike$799.00
- CannondaleQuick CX 2 Bike$1,100.00
- CannondaleTreadwell 2 Bike$950.00
- Co-op CyclesCTY 1.2 Bike$999.00
- ElectraTownie Go! 5i Step-Thru Electric Bike$2,599.95
- CannondaleCanvas Neo 2 Remixte Electric Bike - 2020$2,719.93 Compared to$3,200.00You save 15%
- CannondaleTesoro Neo X 3 Electric Bike - 2021$3,350.00
- CannondaleTesoro Neo X 2 Remixte Electric Bike$4,000.00
- Co-op CyclesCTY 2.2 Bike$1,199.00
- CannondaleCanvas Neo 1 Electric Bike$3,569.93 Compared to$4,200.00You save 15%
- ElectraVale Go! 9D EQ S Step-Thru Electric Bike$3,599.95
- CannondaleBad Boy 1 Bike$2,250.00
- CannondaleQuick CX 3 Bike$875.00
Considerations for Buying a Hybrid Bike
The right hybrid bike for you will depend on how you plan to use it and what features are important to you.
- Gearing: Hybrid bikes can come with anywhere from 1 to 30 gears. If you mostly ride on flat ground, you probably don't need as many lower gears, which keeps your bike lighter. If you live somewhere hilly, you might want a wider set of gears to help you power up hills.
- Suspension: Hybrid bikes often feature no suspension at all, but if you're riding urban streets with cracks and potholes, a bike with a front suspension fork will make your ride more comfortable.
- Brakes: Disc brakes have become a popular choice for hybrid bikes because they offer more stopping power, especially in wet conditions. You can choose between mechanical and hydraulic disc brakes. You can also look for traditional rim brakes that are cheaper and easier to maintain or replace.
- Handlebars: If speed and efficiency are your priority, look for drop bars. If you'd prefer a more upright position for comfort and visibility, look for flat or riser bars.
Once you've chosen your new ride, think about what accessories and clothes you'll need to make your ride as enjoyable as possible. Bike lights, helmets, and bags are all important choices, especially for commuting.