- TevaTerra Fi 5 Universal Sandals - Men's$99.95
- TevaOriginal Universal Sandals - Men's$49.95
- BirkenstockArizona Soft Footbed Sandals - Men's$135.00
- FreewatersOpen Country Leather Flip-Flops - Men's$29.93 Compared to$60.00You save 50%
- OluKai'Ohana Flip-Flops - Men's$70.00
- KEENNewport H2 Sandals - Men's$109.95
- ChacoZ/1 Classic Sandals - Men's$105.00Wide Sizes Available
- ChacoLowdown Sandals - Men's$85.00
- Rainbow SandalsPremier Leather Single Layer Flip-Flops - Men's$54.00
- The North FaceBase Camp Slide II Sandals - Men's$25.93 Compared to$35.00You save 25%
- TevaHurricane XLT2 Sandals - Men's$69.95
- ChacoZ/Cloud Sandals - Men's$110.00Wide Sizes Available
- Xero ShoesZ-Trail Sandals - Men's$80.00
- KEENTarghee III Open-Toe Sandals - Men's$109.95
- BirkenstockArizona Essentials EVA Sandals - Men's$44.95
- ECCOYucatan Sandals - Men's$89.93 - $135.00
- KEENClearwater CNX Sandals - Men's$109.95
- KEENRialto II H2 Sandals - Men's$97.73 Compared to$130.00You save 24%
- TevaOriginal Universal Urban Sandals$49.95
- NorthsideBurke II Athletic Sport Sandals - Men's$26.73 Compared to$35.00You save 23%
- KEENTarghee III Sandals - Men's$119.95
- TevaVoya Canvas Flip-Flops - Men's$34.95
- ChacoTegu 30th Anniversary Sandals - Men's$50.73 Compared to$85.00You save 40%
- ObozSun Kosi Sandals - Men's$61.73 Compared to$95.00You save 35%
- ReefFanning Low Flip-Flops - Men's$60.00
- KEENNewport Sandals - Men's$119.95
- KEENSOLR Sandals - Men's$109.95
- ChacoZ/2 Classic Sandals - Men's$105.00Wide Sizes Available
- ChacoZ/2 Cloud 2 Sandals - Men's$110.00Wide Sizes Available
- Tevax Cotopaxi Original Universal Sandals - Men's$69.95
Men's Sandals Buying Tips
Comfortable men's sandals are amazing to wear, but can be tricky to choose. Casual or technical, flip-flop or water shoe, finding the right sandals for men is easy when you use our tips.
Consider your walking style first. Pick a shoe that is best for your activities. Are you traveling on pavement, nature paths, dirt roads or around water? You'll want to choose running, multisport, casual, trail runners or light hiking sandals, depending on your destination.
Flexibility and support are your next thought. Pick up a shoe by the heel and toe and try bending the shoe. Does it twist and move? If you're planning on hiking over diverse, rugged terrain, you'll want to feel resistance. If you want to be comfortable in casual situations, you will want to have some flex.
Shoe weight is another consideration. Are you carrying your shoes to a campsite? You'll want something that is low on weight. Are you heading on a long hike? You'll probably want a sandal that has some heft, to stand up to miles of trail.
Finally, fit is more important than any other consideration. A good fit will stop you from getting blisters or sore feet. You simply won't regret buying a shoe that fits you well. You want your sandal to be snug everywhere, tight nowhere and with enough room to wiggle your toes.
Walk down an incline first. As you descend, stomp and scuff your feet. Try to get the tips of your toes to touch the front of the shoes. You want a sandal that won't let you move that far forward. Next, walk uphill. Walk up a few flights of stairs, two at a time. If your heels are lifting off the insoles more than 1/8 of an inch, you might have a heel blister in the making.