- BirkenstockArizona Soft Footbed Sandals - Men's$135.00
- TevaOriginal Universal Sandals - Men's$37.73 Compared to$50.00You save 24%
- BirkenstockArizona Essentials EVA Sandals - Men's$44.95
- 2 colors availableSanukBeer Cozy 2 Flip-Flops - Men's$26.73 Compared to$36.00You save 25%
- The North FaceBase Camp Slide II Sandals - Men's$25.93 - $26.19 Compared to$35.00You save 25%
- 2 colors availableKEENKona Flip-Flops - Men's$34.73 Compared to$50.00You save 30%
- Bedrock SandalsCairn 3D Adventure Sandals - Men's$110.00 - $115.00
- Rainbow SandalsPremier Leather Single Layer Flip-Flops - Men's$54.00
- ChacoOdyssey Sandals - Men's$100.00
- ChacoTegu 30th Anniversary Sandals - Men's$41.93 Compared to$85.00You save 50%
- OluKai'Ohana Flip-Flops - Men's$70.00
- TevaOriginal Universal Premier Sandals - Men's$55.73 Compared to$80.00You save 30%
- VansUltraRange Tri-Lock Sandals - Men's$36.83 Compared to$75.00You save 50%
- TevaTerra Fi 5 Sandals - Men's$100.00
- FreewatersSupreem Sandals - Men's$29.93 Compared to$60.00You save 50%
- KEENNewport H2 Sandals - Men's$82.39 - $109.95
- ChacoZ/Cloud 2 National Park Sandals - Men's$69.83 Compared to$140.00You save 50%
- KEENTarghee III Sandals - Men's$89.89 - $119.95
- ChacoPlaya Pro Flip-Flops - Men's$34.93 Compared to$70.00You save 50%
- 5 colors availableChacoZ/Cloud Sandals - Men's$76.73 Compared to$110.00You save 30%
- TevaOriginal Universal Urban Sandals$50.00
- 2 colors availableObozCampster Sandals - Men's$57.73 Compared to$90.00You save 35%
- Xero ShoesZ-Trail Sandals - Men's$80.00
- KEENRialto II H2 Sandals - Men's$97.73 Compared to$130.00You save 24%
- TevaHurricane XLT2 Sandals - Men's$70.00
- 2 colors availableKEENNewport H2 Sandals - Men's$79.73 Compared to$100.00You save 20%
- TevaOriginal Universal Sandals - Men's$50.00
- OluKaiMea Ola Flip-Flops - Men's$120.00
- ChacoZ/1 Classic Sandals - Men's$51.83 - $105.00Wide Sizes Available
- HOKA ONE ONEORA Recovery Slides - Men's$50.00
Men's Sandals Buying Tips
Comfortable men's sandals are amazing to wear, but can be tricky to choose. Casual or technical, flip-flop or water shoe, finding the right sandals for men is easy when you use our tips.
Consider your walking style first. Pick a shoe that is best for your activities. Are you traveling on pavement, nature paths, dirt roads or around water? You'll want to choose running, multisport, casual, trail runners or light hiking sandals, depending on your destination.
Flexibility and support are your next thought. Pick up a shoe by the heel and toe and try bending the shoe. Does it twist and move? If you're planning on hiking over diverse, rugged terrain, you'll want to feel resistance. If you want to be comfortable in casual situations, you will want to have some flex.
Shoe weight is another consideration. Are you carrying your shoes to a campsite? You'll want something that is low on weight. Are you heading on a long hike? You'll probably want a sandal that has some heft, to stand up to miles of trail.
Finally, fit is more important than any other consideration. A good fit will stop you from getting blisters or sore feet. You simply won't regret buying a shoe that fits you well. You want your sandal to be snug everywhere, tight nowhere and with enough room to wiggle your toes.
Walk down an incline first. As you descend, stomp and scuff your feet. Try to get the tips of your toes to touch the front of the shoes. You want a sandal that won't let you move that far forward. Next, walk uphill. Walk up a few flights of stairs, two at a time. If your heels are lifting off the insoles more than 1/8 of an inch, you might have a heel blister in the making.