Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Jacket - Men's
Worn as a jacket out in the city or layered under a shell in the backcountry, the men's Patagonia Better Sweater fleece jacket is a cozy sweater-knit staple in any adventurer's closet.
- Made from 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns for cozy, bulk-free comfort
- Fleece is dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps to eliminate chafing
- Raglan sleeves enhance mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket secures small valuables; zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty
- Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trims the collar, cuffs and hem
- Zip-through stand-up collar has a zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort
- Fair trade certification promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
Imported.View the Patagonia Better Sweater Product Line View all Patagonia Men's Fleece Jackets
Recycled polyester knit fleece (bluesign® approved)
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 6.5 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...