- SarisBones 2-Bike Trunk Rack$180.00
- ThuleT2 Pro XTR 2-Bike Hitch Rack$699.95
- ThuleCamber 2-Bike Hitch Rack$299.95
- SarisSuperClamp EX 4-Bike Hitch Rack$1,000.00
- YakimaFullTilt 4-Bike Hitch Rack$419.00
- ThuleT2 Classic 2-Bike Hitch Rack$549.95
- ThuleApex XT 2-Bike Hitch Rack$399.95
- ThuleApex XT 4-Bike Hitch Rack$449.95
- KuatSherpa 2.0 2-Bike Hitch Rack$629.00
- ThulePassage 3-Bike Trunk Rack$179.95
- SarisBones EX 3-Bike Trunk Rack$250.00
- KuatNV Base 2.0 2-Bike Hitch Rack$749.00
- YakimaHighRoad Bike Mount$249.00
- YakimaRidgeBack 4-Bike Hitch Rack$379.00
- YakimaHoldUp +2 2-Bike Add-On$379.00
- YakimaHangOver 6-Bike Hitch Rack$899.00
- ThuleHelium Pro 2 Bike Hitch Rack$429.95
- ThuleHelium Pro 3-Bike Hitch Rack$449.95
- ThuleEasyFold XT 2-Bike Hitch Rack$849.95
- YakimaFrontLoader Upright Bike Mount$219.00
- YakimaHangOver 4-Bike Hitch Rack$699.00
- KuatNV 2.0 2-Bike Hitch Rack$849.00
- YakimaFullSwing 4-Bike Hitch Rack$599.00
- DAKINEPickup Pad$125.00
- SportRackCrest 2-Bike Hitch Rack$199.95
- ThuleCamber 4-Bike Hitch Rack$329.95
- SarisSolo Bike Rack$60.00
- YakimaTwoTimer 2-Bike Hitch Rack$399.00
- YakimaUniversal ForkLift Bike Rack$199.00
- YakimaHoldUp EVO 2-Bike Hitch Rack$549.00 - $599.00
About Bike Racks
A bike rack attaches your bike to your car's roof, hitch, trunk or truck bed to free up space inside the car. REI Co-op's selection of bike racks cover a wide variety of vehicles so you can take your trusty steed wherever you want to go.
Types of Bike Racks
Before you buy a bike rack you'll need to know a few things: how many bikes you plan to transport and where on your car you'd like to attach the rack. Here are the main types of bike racks:
- Hitch Bike Rack: These racks attach to your trailer hitch and can usually carry two bikes or four bikes at a time. The bikes either rest on a platform rack or hang in a cradle. You'll need to know what size hitch you have to determine if a rack is compatible.
- Rooftop Bike Rack: If your car lacks a hitch, you might want to try your roof. They're harder to operate as you have to lift your bike on top of your car, and don't fit in many garages. A rooftop rack will need to be compatible with your car's crossbars.
- Trunk Mounted Rack: These attach to your trunk or hatchback via straps instead of installed features. They're a great solution if you don't use your rack often or want to save money.
- Truck Bed Rack: If you have a pickup, a truck rack helps secure your bike in the bed of your truck.
Why Shop at REI
REI offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you can be confident in your choice. Members receive a dividend on purchases and discount on classes and events. We carry great brands like Yakima, Thule and Kuat.