- YakimaRidgeBack 4-Bike Hitch Rack$349.00
- YakimaFrontLoader Upright Bike Mount$209.00
- YakimaSpareRide 2-Bike Spare Tire Rack$299.00
- YakimaHighRoad Bike Mount$249.00
- Rocky MountsBackStage Swing Away Platform 2-Bike Hitch Rack$649.95
- YakimaTubeTop Adapter$49.00
- DAKINEPickup Pad$125.00
- SarisMTR 2-Bike Hitch Rack Add-On$650.00
- YakimaGateKeeper Tailgate Pad$169.00
- ThuleSnug-Tite Lock II$59.95
- YakimaThru-Axle Fork Adapter$59.00
- Rocky MountsLoBall Track Truck Bed Bike Mount$69.95
- SarisMTR 1-Bike Hitch Rack Add-On$375.00
- Rocky MountsHotRod Truck Bed Bike Mount$49.95
- YakimaSide Winder Tandem Mount$429.00
- ThuleWheel Straps - Package of 2$29.95
- Delta CycleLockable Bike Hitch$35.00
- ThuleWheel-On Wheel Fork$59.95
- YakimaDoubleDown / FlipSide Mounting Hardware$9.90
- YakimaWheelHouse Wheel Fork$79.00
- ThuleFat Tire Kit for T2 Bike Rack$49.95
- Yakima15mm Thru-Axle Fork Adapter$59.00
- SeaSuckerHUSKE 12x100mm Thru-Axle Plugs$20.00
- SeaSuckerHUSKE 15x110mm Thru-Axle Boost Plugs$20.00
- SeaSuckerHUSKE 15x100mm Thru-Axle Plugs$20.00
- Rocky MountsDriveShaft Thru-Axle Bike Rack Adapter$69.95
- ThuleThru-Axle Adapter - 15mm$59.95
- ThulePivoting Tandem Bike Rack$499.95
- YakimaLocking BlockHead$59.00
- SeaSuckerHUSKE 9x100mm Quick Release Plugs$20.00
About Bike Racks
A bike rack attaches your bike to your car's roof, hitch, trunk or truck bed to free up space inside the car. REI Co-op's selection of bike racks cover a wide variety of vehicles so you can take your trusty steed wherever you want to go.
Types of Bike Racks
Before you buy a bike rack you'll need to know a few things: how many bikes you plan to transport and where on your car you'd like to attach the rack. Here are the main types of bike racks:
- Hitch Rack: These racks attach to your trailer hitch and can usually carry two bikes or four bikes at a time. The bikes either rest on a platform rack or hang in a cradle. You'll need to know what size hitch you have to determine if a rack is compatible.
- Rooftop Bike Rack: If your car lacks a hitch, you might want to try your roof. They're harder to operate as you have to lift your bike on top of your car, and don't fit in many garages. A rooftop rack will need to be compatible with your car's crossbars.
- Trunk Rack: These attach to your trunk or hatchback via straps instead of installed features. They're a great solution if you don't use your rack often or want to save money.
- Truck Rack: If you have a pickup, a truck rack helps secure your bike in the bed of your truck.
Why Shop at REI
REI offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you can be confident in your choice. Members receive a dividend on purchases and discount on classes and events. We carry great brands like Yakima, Thule and Kuat.