Charge Cooker 2 27.5+ Bike - 2016
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The all-new Charge Cooker 2 hardtail bike is designed around 27+ wheels, which blend the performance and speed of a 29er, the simple aesthetics of 26 in. wheels and the cushioning of a fat bike tire.
- 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight, stiff and strong
- Short stem and Suntour Raidon-LO fork with 15mm thru-axle make for a fun, nimble front end that you can power over rocks and roots
- Single chainring setup weighs less than a typical double crankset and lets you shift between 10 versatile gears with a much smaller chance of dropping a chain
- Tektro disc brakes provide smooth, powerful deceleration over any terrain
- Tubeless-ready Custom Charge rims pair with WTB Trailblazer 27.5 x 2.8 tires to offer easy-rolling, high-float performance that eats up ground like a 29er
- Platform pedals included
- Specs are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Charge Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
SR Suntour Raidon LO-R, lockout with 15mm thru-axle
FSA Comet, 30t
Shimano SLX Plus
SRAM PG1020, 11-36, 10-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Custom Charge midi rim. 40mm ID, tubeless ready
Charge Boost Disc, sealed cartridge bearing
Charge Disc looseball
WTB Trailblazer 27.5 x 2.8, dual dna compound, lightweight tubeless casing
RaceFace Evolve, 725mm
Charge Lite MTB, 31.8mm
RaceFace Ride, 27.2mm
MTB alloy platform
FSA No.42, integrated cartridge bearing
33 lbs. 6.4 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5’2” - 5’6” 5’6” - 5’11” 5’11” - 6’2” 6’2”+ Effective Top Tube 560 597 623 642 Seat Tube Center-Top 395 446 485 533 Head Tube Length 125 135 145 160 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70 70 70 70 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5 73.5 73.5 73.5 Bottom Bracket Height 35 35 35 35 Wheelbase 1076 1114 1140 1160 Chainstay 435 435 435 435
Measurements are stated in millimeters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...