Novara Flirt Women's Bike - 2009
This product is not available.Shop similar products
For your first bike in 20 years or a young lady's first adult wheels, the Novara Flirt fits the bill with its easy handling and great feminine style.
- 26 in. wheels and wide tires are inherently stable at slow speeds—great if you're back on a bike after all those years or new to an adult-size bike
- You'll love the easy-mounting convenience of the step-through frame; excellent stand-over height eases fears of quick stops
- Retro/comfort styling places the rider fully upright, which optimizes steering control and visibility
- Flirt's 24 speeds are intuitively simple to use, and the high-to-low gearing makes carrying groceries home in a rear rack (sold separately) a breeze
- SRAM 3.0 twist shifters are comfortable, easy to use and allow you to keep your hands on the handlebars while shifting
- Suspension fork and seatpost smooth out all the little bumps in the road
- Features a comfort handlebar with a handy bell for signaling others; reflective tire sidewalls enhance low-light visibility
- Also features a women's comfort saddle with memory foam gel
- Accommodates front and rear fenders
- Specs are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Novara Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SR XCT, 48/38/28
SRAM PG-830 11-34, 8-speed
Tektro linear pull
Tektro with comfort grip
Post Modern Suspension
Velo Comfort women's
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...