Aquamira Water Treatment - 1 oz.
Simple-to-use Aquamira water treatment drops use chlorine dioxide to kill odor-causing bacteria and enhance the taste of stored potable water. Drops are effective in clear, muddy, warm and cold water.
- Includes part A and part B drops that you mix together before adding to water; each bottle contains 1 fl. oz.
- Chlorine dioxide is iodine and chlorine free and has been used by municipal water treatment plants to kill a variety of waterborne pathogens since the late 1940s
- Chlorine dioxide has been shown to remove greater than 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and cysts, including cryptosporidia and giardia
- Chlorine dioxide does not discolor water or give it an unpleasant taste; iodine and chlorine free
- Small size and long shelf life is ideal for international travel, backpacking and emergency preparedness
- Contains everything you need to treat up to 30 gal. of water
Made in USA.View all Aquamira Chemical Water Treatments
Protozoa, Bacteria And Viruses
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...