Product Image of color Black loading
Manduka GRP Adapt Yoga Mat
Meet the grippiest mat in the Manduka lineup. The GRP Adapt yoga mat easily moves from slower flows to your sweatiest sessions and is light enough to travel wherever you do.
- Open-cell proprietary PU material offers unparalleled dry grip and ultra-quick moisture absorption
- Unique weave allows moisture to quickly pass through and be absorbed into the interior foam layer; mat offers twicee the absorption capacity than its competitors
- Proprietary rubber composite provides superior grip to the floor to prevent mat slippage
- Patent-pending foam rubber provides a unique, springy ride; forgiving surface makes it easier to get into poses
- Soft cushioning is gentle on your joints
- GRP mats are designed to absorb moisture; mats should never be treated with disinfectant as the liquid will be absorbed into the mat and then cannot be thoroughly cleaned out
- Instead, use Manduka GRP Yoga Mat Restore (not included) to condition, clean and prevent buildup on the surface of your mat
Imported.To clean: Wet a clean cloth with water and squeeze out excess, then pump Manduka GRP Yoga Mat Restore foam (not included) onto damp cloth, apply pressure and wipe down surface of your mat. Use 2–4 pumps of solution for each application. Repeat this process until entire mat surface is complete. Rinse cloth thoroughly and wipe down mat with fresh water, using a dry cloth to soak up any excess water. Hang mat to dry before rolling and storing.View all Manduka Yoga Mats
71 x 26 inches
Mat Thickness (mm)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...