Yuba Mundo Cargo Electric Bike
With capacity for up to 4 passengers—or a max payload of 550 lbs.—and a Shimano Steps E8000 250W motor for assist, it's no surprise the Yuba Electric Mundo e-bike is called the "minivan of bicycles."
- Haul cargo or multiple kids and climb like a mountain goat with the top-of-the-line, intuitive Shimano STEPS E8000 250W motor, which solidly supports speeds of up to 20 mph
- Long-lasting, durable 36V 504Wh battery has a range of up to 62 miles
- 4130 chromoly steel frame is smooth, strong, light and capable, giving you added comfort and increased confidence on all sorts of roads and terrain
- High-quality, responsive 4-piston Magura MT32 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm brake rotors deliver excellent stopping power, so you can confidently haul more
- Integrated front and rear LED lights are connected to the battery, so you won't have to bother with charging or digging through pockets and panniers looking for lost lights
- Front and rear fenders, steering stabilizer and a bell are included
- Compatible with a variety of Yuba accessories including up to 2 Yepp Nexxt child seats (accessories and child seats not included)
- One-size-fits-most frame is designed with adjustability in mind so this bike can be shared between couples, friends and family members
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Yuba Electric Cargo Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Shimano Steps E8000 250W
Motor Torque (Nm)
70 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
504 watt hours
Pedal Assist Range
Bike Frame Material
Chromoly with thru-axle and disc tab
Chromoly 1.5 in. threadless with thru-axle and post-mount disc tab
Shimano 170mm 44t
Shimano Deore SL-M6000 10-speed trigger shifter
Shimano Deore RD-M6000
Shimano 11-36t, 10-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Magura MT32, 4-piston hydraulic
Magura MT32, hydraulic
WTB SX23 (36H front; 36H rear)
Thru-axle, loose ball bearing
Thru-axle, loose ball bearing
Schwalbe Big Ben Plus, 26 x 2.15 in.
Yuba 31.8mm City
Yuba 1.5 in. adjustable stem 100mm
30.9mm aluminum 500mm
VP 1.5" conventional threadless
KMC X10e 10-Speed
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
One Size Height Range 5'0" - 6'6" Effective Top Tube 615 Seat Tube Center-Top 420 Head Tube Length 175 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 71 Wheelbase 1410 Chainstay 753 Fork Offset 56
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...