Diamondback Trace Bike - 2017
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A versatile ride for street or trail, the Diamondback Trace Bike sports a durable aluminum alloy frame and a 3x7-speed drivetrain to get you over any hill, from gentle rollers to imposing climbs.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy construction with forged dropouts for durability
- Straight blade, high-tensile steel fork delivers precise tracking and a smooth ride
- Tektro disc brakes provide reliable stopping power in all conditions
- Fast rolling dual-sport 700x45c tires have plenty of traction for dirt trails
- Shimano 3x7-speed shifters and derailleurs provide smooth shifting over a wide range of gears
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Diamondback Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
6061-t6 butted aluminum
High-tensile steel straight blade
SR Suntour XCT w/chainguard 28/38/48t
Shimano EF-51 Easyfire 7spd
Shimano TX51 dual pull, Top swing, 31.8mm
Shimano HG-20 7spd (12-32t)
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro Aries Disc w/ 160mm Rotors
32h Diamondback SL-7 Doublewall
32h SL-7 Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount
32h SL-7 Alloy Cassette w/ CNC Disc mount
Kenda Bitumen, 700x45c
DB Lazer Series 31.8mm low rise
DB 3D Forged 7 31.8mm
DB Lazer Series Micro Adjust 27.2mm
DB Dual Sport Series
Wellgo Alloy forged, CNC MTB
Ahead 1.125 in.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'4" to 5'7" 5'7" to 5'10" 5'10" to 6'1" 6'1" to 6'4" Reach 390 405 408 421 Stack 604 604 628 647 Effective Top Tube 575 590 605 620 Seat Tube Center-Top 400 450 500 550 Standover Height 757 789 831 869 Head Tube Length 105 105 130 150 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 72 72 72 72 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73 73 73 73 Bottom Bracket Height 310 310 310 310 Wheelbase 1060 1075 1090 1106 Chainstay 455 455 455 455 Fork Offset 38 38 38 38
Bike measurements are stated in millimeters.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...