- Authors: Shining Mountains Group (Colorado Mountain Club) with Ward Luthi
- Softcover; 108 pages; color photographs and maps
- Colorado Mountain Club Press; copyright 2013
- From family- and wheelchair-friendly hikes to more challenging treks, there's a hike for every ability
- Part of the Colorado Mountain Club Pack Guide series, The Best Estes Park Hikes is sized to fit in your daypack and measures 7 x 4 in.
From the strenuous Signal Mountain Trail with and elevation gaion of 3,869 ft. to the breathkaing view along the moderate Twin Sisters Trail to the gently meandering, paved path around Lake Estes, the Estes park area offers a variety of hikes for all ages and abilities.
Located about an hour and a half from Denver, Colorado, Estes Park is the eastern gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park.