- Author: William L. Sullivan
- Softcover; 256 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps with a few color photos
- Navillus Press; copyright 2013
- 100 Hikes in Northwest Oregon and Southwest Washington includes 55 of the best hikes for families with children, but includes a variety of more advanced trails, too
- All hikes are within a 2-hr. drive of the Portland/Vancouver area, and range from Mount St. Helens in the north to Mount Hood in the east and Mount Jefferson in the south
- Each hike features detailed descriptions, difficulty rating, distance, elevation gain, open seasons, photographs and a detailed, hand-drawn map
- Author also includes a list of 108 additional hikes in the area with fewer details
- 100 Hikes in Northwest Oregon and Southwest Washington measures 8.5 x 5.5 in.
Made in USA.