Product Image of color Garnet loading
Novara Transfer Bike - 2013
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Our Novara Transfer bike offers a sturdy, versatile ride for everyday transportation, from commuting to errands and more, and is fully outfitted to ensure your ride is a smooth, smile-worthy affair.
Number of Gears
- The Transfer is all about getting from Point A to Point B, comfortably, confidently, quickly, with everything you need to get the job done right
- Frame offers an easy-mount design with a smooth ride quality; 4130 chromoly steel delivers plenty of strength to support heavy loads and withstand rough roads
- Shimano internally geared rear hub is low-maintenance compared to conventional cassette systems and provides 7 smooth-shifting, wide-ranging gears
- Using the Shimano Revo twist shifter is intuitively simple, letting you adjust to meet the demands of your ride
- Basta headlight is powered by a generator in the front hub and remains on for 4 min. after stopping to ensure your path is lit, even when stopping for lights
- Battery-powered taillight provides rear visibility and is motion- and photo-sensitive; battery indicator lets you know when its time to replace the battery
- Tektro linear-pull brakes provide comfortable braking and reliable stopping power
- Transfer bike rack is ready for cargo, quickly accepting panniers or trunk bag (sold separately)—great for carrying groceries or work essentials
- Puncture-resistant Vittoria Randonneur tires feature reflective sidewalls, sure grip and a fast, smooth ride
- Designed for a comfortable, upright ride, our Transfer featuers a plush Velo Transfer saddle, mustache-style handlebar, cork grips and height-adjustable quill stem
- Fenders and full-length chain guard keep you and your clothes protected; kickstand makes storage/parking easy and the included bell lets you alert others to your presence
- Just get on and ride, no fancy shoes required—platform pedals accommodate a variety of shoes
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Novara Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Shimano Revo Stylo 7-speed
Number of Gears
Joytech Dynamo, 36h
Shimano 7-speed, 36h
Vittoria Randonneur, 700x35
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...