Novara Strada 5D Bike - 2016
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Equipped with a 15mm thru-axle for rigidity and precise steering plus powerful disc brakes, the Strada® 5D offers reliable performance for intense training rides as well as weekend centuries.
- Lightweight, nimble 6061 aluminum frame is triple-butted for strength
- Carbon fiber fork and 1-piece alloy crown steerer tube deliver precise steering
- 15mm thru axle enhances overall ride quality with rigidity and precision
- Shimano 105 drivetrain and FSA Omega compact crank let you move smoothly through the 22 speeds
- TRP Spyre twin piston mechanical disc brakes offer powerful braking even when it's wet
- Alex AT rims and DONNELLY Strada LGG tires provide smooth-rolling performance
- Specs are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Novara Endurance Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Carbon with 15mm thru-axle
FSA Omega, 50/34
Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
TRP Spyre mechanical disc
Alex AT 470
DONNELLY Strada, 700 x 25
Gossamer Wing Compact
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...