Charge Cooker Maxi Bike - 2014
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Offering a trail-ready Tange chromoly frame with powerful hydraulic disc brakes, the bigger-than-life Charge Cooker Maxi bike features huge 4 in. wide tires to take you anywhere you want to ride.
- Big, fat tires provide lots of flotation, more ground contact and better traction, especially when run at low pressures, allowing the tires to ride over obstacles
- Frame is made of sturdy Tange chromoly with double-butted tubing for strength
- SRAM X5 shifters and derailleurs offer 10 speeds of fat-tire domination
- Pro Max Decipher hydraulic disc brakes offer huge stopping power for big wheels and work even in wet or muddy conditions
- Vee Rubber Vee8 tires offer excellent traction in rough conditions and roll with smooth speed
- Specs on the Charge Cooker Maxi Bike are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Charge Rigid Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
FSA Comet, 36/22
SRAM PG1030, 11-36, 10-speed
Number of Gears
Pro Max Decipher hydraulic disc
Pro Max Decipher
Vee Rubber Vee8, 26 x 4.0
Shield Plus flat top riser
Shield Plus MTB
YBN S10 CR
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...