Novara Matador 29er Bike - 2014
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Our Novara Matador 29er hardtail mountain bike is a big-wheeled 29er fun machine. Responsive and nimble, it's outfitted with hydraulic disc brakes and a plush 80mm fork.
- Butted 6061 aluminum frame features an S-bend down tube and bent seat tube for enhanced handling and performance
- SR Suntour XCR MLO 29 suspension fork offers 80mm of travel, preload adjustment and lockout; magnesium lowers, alloy steer tube and crown offer weight savings
- 27-speed drivetrain makes for easy spinning on varying terrain; SRAM X5 shifters guide the X5 rear derailleur and Microshift front derailleur for snappy shifts
- Tektro Gemini hydraulic disc brakes maintain consistent performance in all conditions
- Weinmann rims use double-wall construction for strength and are decked out with WTB Nano Comp tires for excellent traction
- Specs on the our Novara Matador 29er hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Novara Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SR Suntour XCR LO 29, 80mm of travel
SRAM S600 3.0, 42/32/22
Truvativ Power Spline
SRAM PG-950 11-34, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Tektro Gemini Hydraulic disc
Weinmann Taurus 2000
WTB Nano, 29x2.1
WTB Pure V Sport
FPD Alloy platform
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...