Diamondback Overdrive Sport 29er Bike - 2015
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A nimble, powerful mountain bike at a great value, the Diamondback Overdrive Sport 29er takes on singletrack with its tough butted frame, Shimano drivetrain and 100mm shock-absorbent fork.
- SR Suntour XCR-LO 29 suspension fork delivers 100mm of travel to help smooth out rough trails
- Butted aluminum frame features formed top and down tubes for excellent power transfer, durability and handling performance; machined head tube improves strength
- Shimano shifters and derailleurs offer reliable shifts through the 27 gear combinations as you pedal your way up, down and across your favorite trails
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes facilitate powerful, responsive braking
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Diamondback Overdrive Product Line View all Diamondback Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SR Suntour XCR-LO, 100mm travel with lockout
SR Suntour XCR, 44/32/22
Shimano HG300, 12-36, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Shimano BR-M355 hydraulic disc
DB SL-7, 32h
DB SL-7, 32h
Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 29 x 2.25
DB Laser Series
DB micro adjust
DB Race M-series
Wellgo aluminum platform
31 lbs. 8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'1" - 5'4" 5'4" - 5'7" 5'7" - 5'10" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'1" - 6'4" Reach 366 388 401 422 443 Stack 588 597 617 631 645 Effective Top Tube 540 565 590 615 640 Seat Tube Center-Top 360 400 440 480 530 Standover Height 720 750 785 809 844 Head Tube Length 100 110 95 110 125 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68 68 69.5 69.5 69.5 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5 73.5 73 73 73 Bottom Bracket Height 305 305 310 310 310 Wheelbase 1,050 1,075 1,097 1,124 1,150 Chainstay 425 425 444 444 444 Fork Offset 42 42 46 46 46
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...