Novara Madrona 27.5 Women's Bike - 2016
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Novara Madrona 27.5 is an obstacle-eating mountain bike perfect for the learning rider. Its sturdy triple-butted aluminum frame, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and 27 speeds tame any trail.
- Women-specific, hydroformed aluminum frame features a shaped top tube to offer an optimized fit while maintaining strength and handling performance
- Suspension fork delivers 100mm of travel; preload adjustment and lockout let you fine tune the ride
- 27 gear combinations make easy work of tough climbs as well as cruising descents
- SRAM X5 trigger shifters guide the X5 rear derailleur and Microshift front derailleur smoothly through the different gears
- Hydraulic disc brakes maintain consistent performance in all conditions
- Double-walled Weinmann rims are decked out with WTB Nano Comp tires for excellent traction
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Novara Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
SR Suntour XCR 32, 100mm travel
SRAM FC-S600, 44/32/22
SRAM Power Spline
Shimano HG3009, 11-34, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro Gemini hydraulic disc
WTB Nano Comp, 27.5 x 2.1
WTB Pure-V Sport
Kore composite platform
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...