Patagonia Down Sweater - Men's
Don't let the weather keep you inside. The men's Patagonia Down Sweater is lightweight, windproof and warm enough for cold-weather activities when you want a layer to keep the chill out.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable goose down
- Center-front VISLON® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- 2 secure handwarmer pockets have VISLON zippers and garages
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
- Internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop for easy packing, carrying and storage
Imported.View the Patagonia Down Sweater Product Line View all Patagonia Men's Down Jackets
1.4 oz. 20 x 30-denier recycled ripstop polyester
1.4 oz. 20-denier recycled ripstop polyester
Advanced Global Traceable goose down
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
Down certified to the Global Traceable Down Standard (Global TDS)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
3X XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 56 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 38 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 49 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 33 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...