Novara Ponderosa 29er Bike - 2015
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Our flagship for off-road fun, the Novara Ponderosa® 29er sweetens the deal with a 15mm thru axle for extra stability and steering, and a 80mm travel Suntour XCR Air fork to cushion your ride.
- 6061 triple-butted aluminum frame for a strong, responsive ride
- Suntour XCR Air fork with 80mm travel to absorb big bumps; can be locked out for smoother trails
- 15mm thru axle enhances rigidity for intuitive steering and more confidence on rough terrain
- SRAM 2x10 drivetrain offers fast, precise gear changes through the 20 speeds to smoothly tackle changing terrain
- Tektro Gemini SL hydraulic disc brakes provide superior stopping power, even in wet weather
- Specs are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Novara Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SR Suntour XCR Air, 80mm travel with lockout and 15mm thru-axle
SRAM S1000, 38/24
SRAM PG1020, 11-36, 10-speed
Number of Gears
Tektro Gemini SL hydraulic disc
WTB Nineline Race, 29 x 2.25
WTB Volt Sport
Kore composite platform
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...