GT Timberline 1.0 29er Bike - 2014
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A great introduction to 29ers, the GT Timberline 1.0 29er hardtail mountain bike offers trail-ready performance without breaking budgets.
- Hydroformed 6061 aluminum frame is tough, light and nimble for excellent trail handling; zero-stack head tube provides improved steering precision
- SR Suntour XCT suspension fork features 80mm of travel to smooth out the jarring bumps and help keep the bike in control
- Microshift Tab shifters and Shimano derailleurs deftly maneuver through the 24 gears
- Promax mechanical disc brakes offer sure stopping power in any weather
- Tires offer all-around performance for sure traction
- Replaceable rear derailleur hanger helps extend usable life of the frame; disc brake mounts front and back allow for an easy brake upgrade
- Specs on the GT Timberline 1.0 29er hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all GT Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SR Suntour XCT, 80mm travel
Forged Alloy, 42/34/24
Sunrace, 11-34, 8-speed
Number of Gears
Promax DSK-310 mechanical disc
Alex Ace 24
All Terrain, 29 x 2.10
Alloy micro adjust
GT Slim Line platform
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...