Novara Randonee Bike - 2014
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built for long miles on the pavement the Novara Randonee® has a smooth-riding chromoly steel frame, 30-speed drivetrain and steady wheelbase for smooth-riding journeys across town or continent.
- Classic touring frame accommodates fore and aft racks and fenders—rear rack provided (front rack and fenders sold separately)
- Reynolds 520 chromoly frame offers great stability and strength under heavy loads, and you get the reliably smooth ride quality that steel is known for
- Dependable Shimano Deore LX crankset and front derailleur, along with the super-reliable SRAM bar end shifters and X7 rear derailleur, make up the 30-speed drivetrain
- The SRAM X7 rear derailleur accommodates up to a 36t rear cog for an ultra-low gear option for sweet relief when tackling mountain passes with a full load
- Tektro linear-pull brakes provide reliable stopping power; wide brake arm spacing allows ample room for fenders front and back
- Robust Mavic A319S 36-hole rims and puncture-resistant Continental Touring Plus Reflex tires have the durability needed to log long miles; tires also have reflective sidewalls
- Riveted leather saddle is contoured and padded for support and comfort during long days on the road; leather handlebar tape offers matching style and excellent longevity
- Randonee's fork features a cable guide braze-on for easy upgrading to a dynamo front hub; also includes spoke holders on the drive-side chainstay
- Pedals sold separately
- Specs on the Novara Randonee touring bike are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Novara Novara
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Reynolds 520 Chromoly
Shimano Deore LX, 44/32/22
SRAM TT500 bar end
Shimano Deore LX
SRAM PG-1050, 11-32, 10-speed
Number of Gears
Shimano Deore LX, 36h
Shimano Deore LX, 36h
Continental Touring Plus Reflex, 700 x 32
FSA Wing Compact
SRAM PC 1031
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...