GT Transeo 3.0 Disc Bike - 2009
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A tough bike built for speed and agility in demanding city conditions, the GT Transeo 3.0 is outfitted with disc brakes, a suspension fork and a wide gear range to meet your urban riding needs.
- Lightweight, 7000-series aluminum frame features geometry that lends itself to a sporty, comfortable ride
- SR NEX-4110 suspension fork takes the bumps and jolts out of the road to keep you rolling smoothly and comfortably
- Shimano triple crankset powers you through the 24 gear combinations while Shimano derailleurs and trigger shifters offer quick gear changes
- Tektro Aquila mechanical disc brakes provide sure stopping power in all kinds of weather conditions
- Alex rims are outfitted with WTB All Terainasaurus tires for solid traction on city streets and riverside trails alike
- Features mounts for rack and fenders (sold separately) for all-season versatility
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all GT Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SR NEX-4610, 50mm travel
Shimano Acera Octalink, 48/38/28
Shimano sealed cartridge
Shimano Alivio FD-M410
Shimano Hyperglide, 11-32, 8-speed
Tektro Aquila Mechanical Disc
Alloy QR, 32h
Alloy QR, 32h
WTB All Terainasaurus, 700 x 35
GT Alloy MTB Riser Bar
WTB GT Exclusive
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...