Novara Forza Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
You spoke and we listened. Finally, here's a sporty comfort bike that runs as efficiently on gravel as it does pavement!
- Reconfigured Forza is truly all-purpose, as at home cruising a century ride as it is towing kids in a trailer or hopping curbs on the way to the store
- With its new RST Mandy front fork and stable, puncture-resistant tires, Forza jumps from smooth to rocky surfaces with ease and confidence
- Mandy fork provides 50mm travel to get you over life's little bumps; you can lock it out when a firm ride upfront makes more sense
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum frame responds quickly to pedal pressure and is easily hoisted for storage or for mounting on a rack
- ACE 17 rims and Formula Alloy hubs provide a big-wheel ride for cruising efficiently along roads and bike lanes
- Relaxed frame geometry offers stable handling, and the Ritchey mountain flatbar places the rider in a comfortable, upright riding position
- SRAM/Truvativ drivetrain provides 24 smooth-shifting gears for an easy transition from steep climbs to fast downhills
- Kalloy angle-adjustable stem lets you dial in handlebar height for a perfect fit
- Velo Plush saddle is anatomically contoured and padded for comfort
- Accommodates a rear rack and fenders fore and aft—great for commuting or weekend getaways
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Novara Novara
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
RST, 63mm travel
Truvativ IsoFlow 48/38/28
Sram PG-830 11-30, 8-speed
Number of Gears
Kenda Eurotour 700x35
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...