Novara Safari Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The ultimate adventure-touring cycle, Safari rides on--even when the pavement runs out!
- Aluminum alloy, double-butted frame is strong yet lightweight; chromoly, double butted front fork is built for solid steering under heavy loads
- Shimano 27-speed drivetrain designed for ease of use and reliability with low maintenance; ideal for the loads and long distances of touring
- Ritchey angle adjustable stem gives you a precise fit
- Durable Alex DP17 rims are mounted with Continental Town and Country 26x1.9 tires for excellent performance on- or off-road
- Comes ready to travel with a sturdy aluminum rear rack
- Unique handlebars allow a variety of hand positions; SRAM Attack shifters offer easy, intuitive shifting
- Fizik Rondine saddle and Post Moderne suspension seatpost create the ultimate soft ride combo
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Novara Novara
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Shimano Deore 48/36/26
Shimano Deore Octalink
Shimano Deore LX
SRAM PG-950 11/32, 9-speed
Shimano M495 Disc
Shimano M475 Disc
Shimano M475 Disc
Continental Town & Country 26x1.9
Ritchey angle adjustable
Post Moderne Suspension
Platform w/toe clip
Ritchey Scuzzy Logic V2
31 lbs. 8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...