GHOST Lanao 4.7 27.5" Women's Bike - 2019
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With an affordable price tag, quality components and a design for women by women, the GHOST Lanao 4.7 hardtail bike is your ticket to the trails.
- Lightweight aluminum frame features a low stand-over height and geometry specially designed for women
- 27.5 in. wheels offer an optimal mix of control, speed and maneuverability
- SR SunTour XCM fork with 100mm of travel has a lockout option for climbing
- Shimano 2x9 drivetrain optimizes shifting performance throughout all 18 gears
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes and rotors provide powerful 1-finger braking and exceptional modulation
- Continental X-King 27.5 x 2.2 in. tires excel in the toughest of trail conditions, including mud, hard-packed, rocky and loamy environments
- Dropper post compatible (not included)
- REI is proud to be the exclusive U.S. retailer of GHOST brand bikes
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all GHOST Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
SR SunTour XCM
Shimano ACERA double, 36-22T
Shimano Acera Rapidfire
Shimano DEORE 9-speed
Shimano CS-HG200-9, 11-34T
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Alex Rim TD19
Continental X-King SL
Kalloy HB-RB11 L
Ghost MTB Dia. 31.8mm
KMC chain lock 9-speed CL566R00
30 lbs. 13.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M Reach 385 400 415 Stack 648 678 714 Effective Top Tube 564 582 599 Seat Tube Center-Top 360 400 440 Head Tube Length 110 120 120 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69 69 69 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73 73 73 Wheelbase 1075 1094 1112 Chainstay 435 435 435
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...