Urban comfort meets smooth steel in the Novara Buzz®. Its sturdy chromoly frame and beefy tires tackle curbs or potholes, and its comfort-focused cockpit makes even short rides a reason to smile.
- Chromoly steel frame and pinpoint fork offer a sturdy, heads-up ride that cruises up and down roads with a steely-smooth ride quality
- 27-speed drivetrain works smoothly and precisely to ensure clean shifts and efficient pedaling
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes offer excellent stopping power, even when it's wet
- Puncture-resistant 700 x 40c tires feature a wide, stable contact patch, versatile tread pattern and reflective sidewalls for enhanced visibility
- The Buzz includes a Selle Royal clip-in rear light that attaches directly to the saddle
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SRAM FC-S650, 48/36/26
SRAM Power Spline
Shimano HG200, 11-32, 9-speed
|Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc
Kenda K-1024 with protective shield and reflective sidewall, 700 x 40
Selle Royal Freccia with integrated light
FPD alloy platform
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.