Novara Mazama Bike - 2016
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Mazama specializes in backcountry adventure. Head out for bikepacking trips, fondos, gravel races or off-road rides on a durable steel frame that includes mounts for front and rear racks.
- Double-butted chromoly steel frame offers durability for the backcountry and the reliably smooth ride quality that steel is known for
- Flared handlebar with bar-end shifters enhances downhill handling on rough terrain
- Shimano Deore triple crank powers the 30-speed drivetrain for versatile performance on any grade
- TRP Spyre cable-actuated mechanical disc brakes offer excellent stopping power
- Puncture-resistant 700 x 40c tires feature a wide, stable contact patch for confidence on varied terrain
- Low-rider fork mounts and rear braze-ons accept front and rear racks for light touring
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Novara
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Double-butted chromoly steel
Shimano Deore, 48/36/26
Shimano Deore SM-BB52 external bearing
Microshift BS-M10 bar-end
Shimano HG62, 11-34, 10-speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
TRP Spyre mechanical disc
Alex AT 470
DONNELLY X'PLOR MSO, 700 x 40
WTB Pure V Race
FSA with turn limiter
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...