Diamondback Trace Sport Bike - 2014
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Capable of handling pavement and gravel paths, the versatile Diamondback Trace Sport Bike delivers an upright riding position, a bump-absorbing fork and 24 gears to get you on your way.
- Sturdy aluminum frame withstands the rigors of regular use; flat handlebar enables upright riding position for greater comfort and heads-up visibility
- Suspension fork helps keep you in control and comfortable with 75mm of travel
- 24 gear combinations ensure you're able to pedal comfortably no matter the gradient; reliable Shimano shifters and derailleurs make precise work of shifting
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes supply all-weather stopping power
- Sturdy double-walled rims are wrapped with Innova DualSport tires, which offer puncture resistance and can go from pavement to packed dirt or gravel paths with ease
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Diamondback Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SR Suntour NVX, 75mm travel
SR Suntour XCT, 28/38/48
Shimano Deore Cartridge
Shimano HG-30, 11-32, 8-speed
Number of Gears
Tektro Novela mechanical disc
SL-7 alloy, 32h
SL-7 alloy, 32h
Innova DualSport, 700 x 40
DB Lazer Series
DB Lazer Series Micro Adjust
DB Dual Sport Series
Wellgo Alloy platform
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'1" - 5'4" 5'4" - 5'7" 5'7" - 5'10" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'1" - 6'4" Reach 366 388 401 422 443 Stack 588 597 617 631 645 Effective Top Tube 540 565 590 615 640 Seat Tube Center-Top 360 400 440 480 530 Standover Height 720 750 785 809 844 Head Tube Length 100 110 95 110 125 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68 68 69.5 69.5 69.5 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5 73.5 73 73 73 Bottom Bracket Height 305 305 310 310 310 Wheelbase 1,050 1,075 1,097 1,124 1,150 Chainstay 425 425 444 444 444 Fork Offset 42 42 46 46 46
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...