Novara Strada Bike - 2013
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A bike of many talents, our Novara Strada® road bike brings speed, efficiency and value to your club, charity, commuting or casual rides along life's many roads.
- Butted aluminum frame features shaped seatstays and top tube for enhanced comfort and performance; tapered head tube improves strength and handling precision
- Fork boasts a tapered alloy steerer with a machined, 1-piece alloy crown for strength and stiffness where it counts; carbon legs help damp road vibrations and reduce weight
- Shimano 105 shifters and rear derailleur offer high-end shifting performance and dependability without the price hike
- Compact crankset and wide-ranging 12-30 cassette delivers the gearing versatility of a triple crankset without the weight or finicky shifting
- Shimano long-reach caliper brakes offer fender clearance and deliver dependable braking power
- Sturdy Weinmann rims, dependable Shimano hubs and DONNELLY Strada 120 TPI tires provide smooth-rolling performance
- Eyelets for fenders let you outfit the Strada for wet-weather or commuting (fenders sold separately)
- Replaceable rear derailleur hanger helps extend the usable life of the frame
- Specs on our Novara Strada road bike are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Novara Racing Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
FSA Vero, 50/34
Shimano Tiagra, 12-30, 10-speed
Number of Gears
Shimano Tiagra, 32h
Shimano Tiagra, 32h
DONNELLY Strada LGG 700 x 25
FSA Wing Compact
Novara 3D forged aluminum
Tapered 1 1/8 / 1 1/4 internal
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...