Novara Buzz Bike - 2012
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Offering great value as a transportation solution, the Novara Buzz harks from our Mainline series of bikes, blending comfort and utility into a sturdy all-around ride.
- Powder-coated 4130 chromoly frame and pinpoint fork offer a sturdy, heads-up ride that cruises up and down roads with a steely-smooth ride quality
- 24-speed drivetrain is made up of SRAM Via crankset, trigger shifters, rear derailleur and Shimano Alivio front derailleur, supplying easy, precise shifts
- SRAM Via linear-pull brakes make sure work of speed management and offer plenty of clearance for fenders
- Stout Weinmann DA19 rims are laced onto 36-hole, disc-compatible hubs to stand up to tough road conditions
- Puncture-resistant Kenda tires feature a wide, stable contact patch, versatile tread pattern and reflective sidewalls for enhanced visibility
- Cockpit has been designed for comfort, thanks to the plush Velo Buzz saddle, mustache-style handlebar and cork grips
- Frame and fork feature eyelets for fenders and a rear rack (sold separately)
- Frame and fork also feature disc brake mounts, which, combined with the disc-compatible hubs, makes it easy to upgrade to disc brakes
- Just get on and ride, no fancy shoes required—platform pedals accommodate a variety of shoes
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Novara Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SRAM Via, 48/38/28
SRAM PG-830 11-32, 8-speed
Number of Gears
SRAM Via linear-pull
Kenda K-1024, 700x40c
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...