Garmont Vegan Hiking Boots - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Lightweight and completely synthetic, these stable boots for day hiking and light backpacking have an anatomical design and outsoles.
- Cordura® nylon and synthetic suede uppers are light, breathable and flexible for comfort right out of the box
- Cambrelle® nylon lining is moisture-wicking and fast-drying to keep feet comfortable
- Crafted with Anatomically Directed Design™ components which biomechanically models the boots form to the human foot
- Asymmetrical lacing, lateral tongue posting, enlarged first metatarsal toebox, and differentiated ankle bone pockets all customize the fit
- D-ring, roller-ball and speed hook lacing hardware secures fit across instep with ease
- Sturdy rubber toe and heel rands protect uppers from abrasion and feet from bumps
- Removable EVA footbeds provide extra cushioning
- BiUrethane midsoles absorb excess shock and supply ample cushioning for all-day wear; Frame Flex Light nylon midsole supports protect and stabilize
- Vibram® Ground Control rubber outsoles ensure versatile, all-surface traction
Imported.Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.View all Garmont
Full-length nylon shank
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...