Lyons Press Yellowstone Fly-Fishing Guide
Revised and updated, The Yellowstone Fly-Fishing Guide is an authoritative guidebook for fly-fishing on the legendary waters of Yellowstone National Park.
- This book discusses aquatic and terrestrial insect emergences and activity periods, fly patterns to imitate these insects and effective fishing techniques
- Includes specific locations, access points and trailheads, distances and terrain descriptions
- Handy icons at the beginning of each of the more than 200 waters discussed provide helpful, at-a-glance information about fish type, ease of access and wildlife to watch for
- Includes both color and B&W photos and illustrations throughout
- Yellowstone holds more wild trout water for its size than anywhere else in the world
Made in USA.View all Lyons Press Fishing Instructional Books
9 x 6 inches
Craig Mathews and Clayton Molinero
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...