GHOST Kato FS 3.7 Bike - 2019
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Equipping you to explore more trails and tackle a wide variety of challenging terrain, the GHOST Kato FS 3.7 bike comes with 130mm of confidence-inspiring, full-suspension travel.
- Hydroformed aluminum frame is stiff and strong
- Slack headtube angle enhances control on descents; steep seat-tube angle creates an efficient riding position for climbs
- 27.5 in. wheels offer an optimal mix of control, speed and maneuverability
- RockShox® Recon RL fork provides 130mm of tunable travel with a lockout option for climbing and QR 15 axle for extra stiffness
- RockShox Monarch R rear shock tackles any trail with 130mm of rear wheel travel and 3 firmness settings
- Shimano SLX 1x11 drivetrain optimizes shifting performance
- Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc brakes and 180mm rotors provide powerful 1-finger braking and exceptional modulation
- JD Dropper seatpost provides on-the-fly adjustment for gnarly descents
- Continental Trail King 27.5 x 2.4 in. tires excel in tough trail conditions, including muddy, hard-packed, rocky and loamy terrain
- REI is proud to be the exclusive U.S. retailer of GHOST brand bikes
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all GHOST Kato View all GHOST Full-Suspension Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
RockShox FS Recon RL MXL Stealth 15x100mm Axle Solo Air 130mm
RockShox Monarch R 200x51 Solo Air
Shimano SLX 32T
Shimano SLX 11-speed Rapidfire
Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-46T
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Continental Mountain King 27.5 x 2.4
Kalloy HB-RB12W 31.8mm 760mm
Kato / Lanao Stem, Kalloy AS-GH2, 1-1/8 in.
JD Dropper SP
Selle Italia X-Base
KMC chain lock
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Reach 418 440 462 475 Stack 587 597 606 615 Effective Top Tube 575 600 625 645 Seat Tube Center-Top 420 460 500 540 Standover Height 700 745 755 785 Head Tube Length 110 120 130 140 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69 69 69 69 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 75 75 75 75 Wheelbase 1114 1141 1166 1182 Chainstay 430 430 430 430
Measurements are stated in millimeters.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...