Yuba Boda Boda Step-Through Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Yuba Boda Boda step-through bike is a compact cargo bike that bears heavy loads without sacrificing handling or comfort, so you can get efficiently around town with kids, groceries and cargo.
- Step-through frame is sized generously for riders over 4 ft. 9 in. and under 5 ft. 10 in., and allows easy mounting and dismounting
- Reinforced lightweight aluminum frame lets you carry anything from 2 kids to groceries without the added weight and length of other cargo bikes
- 3 x 8 drivetrain delivers 24 versatile gearing options for getting easily up hills and over flat terrain
- Powerful disc brakes provide easy speed modulation even with heavy loads
- Stay dry when riding in wet conditions with installed full-coverage fenders; prevent items from being caught into the wheels with the integrated wheel skirts
- Frame-integrated rear rack is extremely sturdy and offers plenty of lashing points for securing cargo
- Proprietary SST (Seat Steady Technology) zero-flex frame allows excellent handling and control
- Coil-sprung saddle; sweptback handlebar with cork grips; cream-colored tires; handlebar bell; kickstand
- Specs are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Yuba Cargo Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Lasco 170mm, 42/32/22
SRAM Trigger X3.0
SRAM 8-speed 11-32t
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Double Wall 48 Spokes Rear
WTB Freedom Cruz
Intek 1.5 in. - ext 80
Alloy Promax 400mm
VP-535 Resin Platform
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
NONE Height Range 4'9" - 5'10" Effective Top Tube 590 Seat Tube Center-Top 430 Standover Height 510 Head Tube Length 160 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 71° Bottom Bracket Height 300 Wheelbase 1206 Chainstay 591.3 Fork Offset 40
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...