Yuba Boda Boda Step-Through Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Yuba Boda Boda step-through bike is a compact cargo bike that bears heavy loads without sacrificing handling or comfort, so you can get efficiently around town with kids, groceries and cargo.
- Step-through frame is sized generously for riders over 4 ft. 9 in. and under 5 ft. 10 in., and allows easy mounting and dismounting
- Reinforced lightweight aluminum frame lets you carry anything from 2 kids to groceries without the added weight and length of other cargo bikes
- 3 x 8 drivetrain delivers 24 versatile gearing options for getting easily up hills and over flat terrain
- Powerful disc brakes provide easy speed modulation even with heavy loads
- Stay dry when riding in wet conditions with installed full-coverage fenders; prevent items from being caught into the wheels with the integrated wheel skirts
- Frame-integrated rear rack is extremely sturdy and offers plenty of lashing points for securing cargo
- Proprietary SST (Seat Steady Technology) zero-flex frame allows excellent handling and control
- Coil-sprung saddle; sweptback handlebar with cork grips; cream-colored tires; handlebar bell; kickstand
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Yuba Cargo Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Lasco 170mm, 42/32/22
SRAM Trigger X3.0
SRAM 8-speed 11-32t
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Double Wall 48 Spokes Rear
WTB Freedom Cruz
Intek 1.5 in. - ext 80
Alloy Promax 400mm
VP-535 Resin Platform
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
NONE Height Range 4'9" - 5'10" Effective Top Tube 590 Seat Tube Center-Top 430 Standover Height 510 Head Tube Length 160 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 71° Bottom Bracket Height 300 Wheelbase 1206 Chainstay 591.3 Fork Offset 40
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...