Diamondback Overdrive 29er Bike - 2015
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Whether you're just getting into off-road riding or upgrading to easy-rolling 29 in. wheels, the Overdrive 29er provides a nimble, comfortable platform for plenty of fun on the trails.
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy 29er hardtail frame with formed and butted tubing offers a balance of strength and light weight
- SR Suntour XCT suspension fork provides added control and comfort on the trail; 100mm travel absorbs bumps, and lockout option increases efficiency while climbing
- Shimano shifters and derailleurs supply smooth, reliable shifts through the 24 gear combinations
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes offer great stopping power
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Diamondback Overdrive Product LineView all Diamondback Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SR Suntour XCT, 100mm travel
SR Suntour XCT, 43/32/22
Shimano HG-31, 11-32, 8-speed
Number of Gears
Tektro Aires mechanical disc
DB SL-7, 32h
DB SL-7, 32h
Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 29 x 2.25
DB Laser Series
DB micro adjust
DB Race M-series
Wellgo aluminum platform
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...