Diamondback Division 2 Bike
Nimble like a mountain bike but made for the street, the popular Diamondback Division 2 bike is the ultimate multi-use machine—it's ready to commute, meet up with friends or ride home after a show.
- Custom-formed AL-6061 heat-treated aluminum frame and fork with 27.5 City Sport geometry is designed for city use
- Light enough to to carry up steep stairs to an apartment, yet durable enough to handle potholes, maintenance hole covers, train tracks, curbs, grates and everything in between
- Tektro HD-T275 hydraulic disc brakes offer the ultimate stopping power in all conditions
- 1 x 9-speed shifting offers a simple setup with plenty of gears for those city hills
- 35 mm alloy riser bar offers extremely light weight with serious strength
- Vee Tire Co. Zilent 27.5 in. x 47 mm tires provide all-terrain use from road to gravel, and they are big enough to roll over almost anything in your path
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Diamondback Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Aluminum blades with post mount disc
Aluminum Forged 3PC 104 BCD, 40T
Sealed cartridge bearing
Shimano 11-34T, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro HD-T275 hydraulic disc with 160 mm rotors
Aluminum DDM-5, 32h, 27.5 in., 28 mm-wide double wall
Aluminum disc quick-release, 32h
Aluminum disc quick-release, 32h
Vee Tire Co. Zilent 27.5 in. x 47 mm, wire bead, 30 TPI
Aluminum 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 680 mm wide
3D forged aluminum alloy 35 mm bar clamp
Aluminum Micro Adjust, 27.2 x 350/400 mm
Aluminum body, chromoly spindle
1-1/8 in. internal cartridge bearing
KMC 9 sp
S M L XL Height Range 5'4" - 5'7" 5'7"- 5'10" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'1" - 6'4" Reach 396.0 419.0 427.0 435.0 Stack 550.0 573.0 597.0 620.0 Standover Height 694.0 737.0 778.0 818.0 Head Tube Length 120.0 145.0 170.0 195.0 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.0 70.0 70.0 70.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.0 73.0 73.0 73.0 Bottom Bracket Height 282.0 282.0 282.0 282.0 Wheelbase 1043.0 1074.0 1090.0 1107.0 Chainstay 425.0 425.0 425.0 425.0 Fork Offset 48.0 48.0 48.0 48.0
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...