Novara Carema Women's Bike - 2014
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built for women, our 27-speed Novara Carema has a sport geometry, Shimano Sora drivetrain and a vibration-damping carbon fork that make it ideal for a century as well as club rides and fitness.
- Aluminum frame features shaped seatstays and top tube for enhanced comfort and performance; tapered head tube improves strength and handling precision
- Carema geometry is optimized to offer a comfortable, women-specific fit
- Fork boasts a tapered alloy steerer with a 1-piece alloy crown for strength and stiffness where it counts; carbon legs help damp road vibrations and reduce weight
- Updated Shimano Sora shifters and derailleurs offer responsive shifts throughout the 27 gears, even when in the drops, enabling you to spin the right gear for the grade
- Tektro long-reach caliper brakes offer fender clearance and deliver dependable braking power
- Eyelets for fenders or a rack let you outfit the Carema for wet-weather or commuting performance (fenders or rack sold separately)
- Replaceable rear derailleur hanger helps extend the usable life of the frame
- Specs on our Novara Carema women's road bike are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Novara Racing Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
FSA Vero triple, 50/39/30
SRAM PG-950 11-26, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Freedom Racine Sport 700x25
Tapered 1 1/8 / 1 1/4 internal
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...