e-Moto Velocity 1.0 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With electric power assistance, the e-Moto Velocity 1.0 bike provides an extra boost to carry you conveniently on commutes, errands and joy rides.
- Electric-assist design utilizes a battery powered motor to take the strain off a long commute, haul groceries or simply make quick, easy work of hills
- 26V 9Ah Panasonic lithium ion battery powers the 250W high-torque brushless rear hub motor; battery can be quickly and easily detached from frame
- VPAC torque sensor intelligently senses the amount of pressure being put on the pedals and automatically adjusts the amount of power input from the motor
- This means that when you start to push harder on the pedals to get up a hill, the system knows to drive more power to the assist motor, taking the strain off you
- Maximum range of the pedal-assist feature is 25 miles: if you run the pedal assist constantly while pedaling for 25 miles, the battery will be drained
- Motor assist tops out at a safe speed of 15 mph and also instantly cuts power to the motor once you stop pedaling, keeping you in control
- Keep tabs on how much battery power remains with the handlebar mounted charge indicator; battery cycle life is 600 - 1,000 charges
- Recharging the battery is quick and easy: plug charger into 110 - 240V outlet and connect the battery; if battery is fully drained it will take 3 - 4 hrs. to recharge
- With a quick flip of a switch above the battery pack, the electric power-assist feature can be turned off if you wish to pedal the bike without it
- Sturdy 6021 aluminum frame stands up to the demands of urban use while providing comfortable, stable handling
- Shimano Tourney 6-speed rear derailleur quickly shifts through the 6 different pedaling gear combinations
- Tektro V-brakes supply smooth, dependable deceleration
- Kenda K Series puncture-resistant tires and self-sealing tubes ensure solid protection against flats
- Suspension seatpost and gel saddle with springs deliver cushioned comfort
- Rear rack and fenders are included for excellent utility right out of the box; integrated kickstand keeps bike upright for parking and storing convenience
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all e-Moto
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Number of Gears
UM intergrated hub motor
Kenda K Series, 26x1.5
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...