Novara Metro Bike - 2009
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A great way to get around town, this urban cruiser comes loaded with comfort features at an equally comfortable price.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum frame features comfortable geometry and an angle-adjustable stem for riders of all sizes
- RST suspension fork helps smooth out bumpy roads, reducing rider fatigue
- Truvativ crankset provides a solid foundation for the reliable 24-speed drivetrain
- Easy-to-use SRAM 3.0 twist shifters allow your hands to remain in a comfortable and secure position while shifting
- 26 in. wheels and wide tires are inherently stable turning and rolling at slow speeds
- Tektro linear-pull brakes offer excellent speed control and reliable stopping power
- Equipped with a Velo Comfort seat and a Post Moderne suspension seat post, this baby is more comfortable than your favorite easy chair
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Novara Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Truvativ ISO-Flow 42/32/22
SRAM 3.0 - 8 speed
SRAM PG-830 11-34, 8-speed
Tektro linear pull
Post Moderne Suspension
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...