Fixed Pin Publishing Wyoming Singletrack: A Mountain Bike Trail Guide
A world of adventure is just a pedal stroke away. From easygoing paths by geysers to backcountry adventures through iconic mountain ranges, Wyoming Singletrack will help you find the perfect MTB ride.
- Wyoming native Jerimiah Rieman presents the finest rides in Wyoming, along with everything you need to know to plan an enjoyable experience
- Details 97 routes covering over 650 miles of singletrack throughout Wyoming, along with e-bike accessible routes, bike parks and winter fat-tire bike trails
- Full-color action photographs celebrate the state as never before
- Handy icons provide helpful, at-a-glance information about each route
- Custom-designed maps combined with turn-by-turn directions, mileage, elevation gain and estimated riding time help you maximize fun and minimize accidental detours
- Also includes information on nearby camping, mountain bike shops and organizations, plus annual events and races
Imported.View all Fixed Pin Publishing Mountain West Cycling Guidebooks
State / Province
9 x 6 x 0.75 inches
Jerimiah Rieman and Ben Scott
Fixed Pin Publishing
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...