Yuba Spicy Curry V3 Electric Cargo Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
One of the most stable, comfortable cargo bikes around, the Yuba Spicy Curry V3 e-bike is spicier than ever with a Bosch Cargo Line motor and PowerPack 500Wh battery to help haul heavy loads.
- Frame-integrated, low-rider cargo rack and 20 in. rear wheel lowers your center of gravity for increased stability, even with a heavy—or wiggly—load
- Stay Steady Technology (SST) uses continuous stays to reduce flex and improve your riding experience
- Handles city traffic and narrow bike path corners with ease, thanks to a robust, responsive aluminum frame with a superior stiffness-to-weight ratio
- A cargo anchor on the top rack increases hauling capacity to up to 4 passengers or 2 Yepp Nexxt child seats (not included), with a total payload of up to 440 lbs.
- Bosch Cargo Line motor is built specifically for cargo e-bikes; with the punchy PowerPack 500Wh battery, it unleashes its full power even at low cadences—up to 20 mph
- High-quality, responsive 4-piston Magura MT32 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm brake rotors deliver excellent stopping power, so you can confidently haul more
- Comes fully equipped with lights, steering stabilizer, extra-low rear rack, wide Stand Together kickstand, bell and front and rear fenders
- Integrated front and rear LED lights are connected to the battery, so you won't have to bother with charging or digging through pockets and panniers looking for lost lights
- Dual battery compatible (second battery not included)
- Compatible with a variety of Yuba accessories including up to 2 Yepp Nexxt child seats (accessories and child seats not included)
- One-size-fits-most frame is designed with adjustability in mind so this bike can be shared between couples, friends and family members
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Yuba Electric Cargo Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Bosch Cargo Line, 250W
Motor Torque (Nm)
75 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
500 watt hours
Pedal Assist Range
6061-T6 aluminum with thru-axle, disc tab and chainguard
Chromoly 1.5 in. threadless with thru-axle and post-mount disc tab
Lasco 170mm 50t
Shimano Deore SL-M6000 10-speed trigger shifter
Shimano Deore RD-M6000
Shimano 11-36t, 10-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Magura MT32, 4-piston hydraulic, 180mm Storm HC rotor
Magura MT32, hydraulic
DB-32 MTB Double Wall (36H front; 36H rear)
Thru-axle, loose ball bearing
Thru-axle, loose ball bearing
Front: Schwalbe Super Moto X 26 x 2.4 in.; rear: Schwalbe Super Moto X 20 x 2.4 in.
Yuba 31.8mm All Terrain Riser
Yuba 1.5 in. adjustable 100mm
30.9mm aluminum 400mm
VP 1.5" conventional threadless
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
One Size Height Range 5'0" - 6'5" Effective Top Tube 630 Seat Tube Center-Top 420 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 71 Wheelbase 1420 Chainstay 725 Fork Offset 56
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...