- Editors: Richard H. Ketelle, Don O'Neal and Lisa Williams; maps compiled and published by Appalachian Trail Conservancy
- Softcover; 279 pages; black-and-white photographs, 3 color topo maps
- Appalachian Trail Conservancy; copyright 2011
- Guidebook contains a general description as well as detailed data for the famed footpath; divided by geographical section with mile-by-mile directional cues
- Includes 3 water- and tear-resistant topo maps: Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Nantahala National Forest and Chattahoochee National Forest
- Easy-to-read maps of the trail and nearby areas include topographical contours and elevation profiles for the route
- Guidebook measures 6.5 x 4.5 x 0.5 in.
Made in USA.