Firepot Dal and Rice with Spinach - 2 Servings
Bring a vitamin-rich dinner staple to the backcountry with Firepot Dal and Rice with Spinach, which features 5 kinds of dal slow-cooked with warming spices to fuel you up for the next day's adventure.
- This dish is a common choice for trekkers in the Himalayan and Everest region
- Firepot uses unique dehydration technology to preserve the taste and the texture of a home-cooked meal
- Quick and easy to prepare; just add hot water, stir, seal and let stand 15 min.
- Lightweight yet sturdy pouch features easy water-fill marks for convenience
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Low in sodium
- Contains no lactose, palm oil or artificial preservatives
- This item has a 3-year shelf life
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Imported.Ingredients: Basmati rice, onion, tomato, spinach, urid dal, chana dal, mung dal, toordal, red lentils, lemon juice, cilantro, garlic, rapeseed oil, salt, garam masala, cumin seed, turmeric, dried red chilies, chili powder.View all Firepot Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...