Backpacker's Pantry Three Cheese Mac & Cheese - 2 Servings
A great meal at home, on the trail or in the dorms, this Backpacker's Pantry Three Cheese Mac & Cheese becomes a hot, savory and hearty dinner for two in just 15 minutes.
- Features elbow pasta, cheddar cheese, romano cheese and parmesan cheese
- To make: Just add water to the pouch, wait 15 minutes and enjoy
- Backpacker's Pantry is a 1% for the Planet member
- Made in Boulder, Colorado
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: Freeze-Dried Pasta Elbows (Ground Durum Wheat Semolina, Water, Egg Albumen, Salt), Freeze-Dried Cheddar Cheese (RBGH Free Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Potato Starch (as anti-caking)), Freeze-Dried Parmesean Cheese (Parmesean Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Disodium Phospate, Salt), Freeze-Dried Romano cheese from cow's milk (cultured pasteurized part-skim milk, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate, salt), Whole Milk Solids, Butter Sauce Flavor (Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Whey Solids, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Dehydrated Butter, Butter Flavor, Sugar, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid), Dehydrated Onion, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Organic Turmeric, Nutmeg.View all Backpacker's Pantry Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...