- The salmon was caught wild, hand-filleted, and then smoked with alderwood in traditional manner in Anacortes, Wash.
- No refrigeration needed until the vacuum-sealed pouch is opened
- Serve with crackers, a loaf of crusty bread, tossed in salad, crumbled over pasta, mixed with cream cheese or even added to scrambled eggs and omelets
- Certified Kosher
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
- *Discount will be applied when you check out; offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
Made in USA.
Ingredients: Smoked salmon (salmon, salt, sugar, natural alderwood smoke). Allergens: seafood.
|Serving size||3.5 ounces|
|Servings per container||1|
|Calories per serving||172|
|Calories from fat||78|
|Total fat||9 grams|
|Saturated fat||2 grams|
|Trans fat||0 grams|
|Dietary fiber||0 grams|
|Net weight||3.5 ounces|