SeaBear Smoked Salmon - 3.5 oz.
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Distinctive in its rich red color, robust flavor and tender flakiness, alder-smoked sockeye offers a quintessential Northwest eating experience.
- The salmon was caught wild, hand-filleted, and then smoked with alderwood in traditional manner in Anacortes, Wash.
- No refrigeration needed until the vacuum-sealed pouch is opened
- Serve with crackers, a loaf of crusty bread, tossed in salad, crumbled over pasta, mixed with cream cheese or even added to scrambled eggs and omelets
- Certified Kosher
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
- *Discount will be applied when you check out; offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
Made in USA.Ingredients: Smoked salmon (salmon, salt, sugar, natural alderwood smoke). Allergens: seafood.View all SeaBear Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories Per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...