Firepot Smoky Tomato Paella - 2 Servings
Reminiscent of warm climes and cozy kitchens, Firepot Smoky Tomato Paella is a hearty and nutritious interpretation of a Spanish tradition. It is a meal to look forward to after a long day out.
- Firepot dehydration technology preserves the taste and the texture of a home-cooked meal
- Fresh tomatoes and peppers are roasted and then smoked to create a flavor-loaded sauce
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Sturdy pouches with water-fill marks make for quick and easy preparation: just add hot water, stir, seal and let stand 15 min.
- Lightweight packaging makes this meal perfect for hiking, trail walking and backpacking
- Vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free
- No palm oil or artificial preservatives
- Low in sodium
- 3-year shelf-life
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Imported.Ingredients: cherry tomatoes tomatoes, paella rice, onion, fennel, red pepper, celery, olive oil, red chilli, parsley, garlic, salt, paprika.View all Firepot Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...