Firepot Porcini Mushroom Risotto - 2 Servings
Enjoy an abundance of flavor in the backcountry with Firepot Porcini Mushroom Risotto, a hearty vegan and gluten-free meal that brings the taste and texture of a home-cooked to your campsite.
- Firepot dehydration technology preserves the taste and the texture of a home-cooked meal
- Sturdy pouches with water-fill marks make for quick and easy preparation: just add hot water, stir, seal and let stand 15 min.
- Lightweight packaging makes this meal perfect for hiking, trail walking and backpacking
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Features dried porcini mushrooms soaked overnight to release flavor and combined with fresh chestnut mushrooms, parsley and lemon juice
- Low in sodium
- Vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free; no palm oil or artificial preservatives
- 3-year shelf life
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Imported.Ingredients: arborio rice, chestnut mushrooms, onion, celery, lemon juice, dried porcini mushrooms, olive oil, mushroom stock (mushroom concentrate, yeast extract, sugar, corn flour), parsley, salt, pepper.View all Firepot Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...