Firepot Mac 'n' Greens - 2 Servings
Full of kale and flageolet beans, this hearty recipe offers much more flavor and nutrition than traditional mac 'n' cheese. Firepot Mac 'n' Greens is particularly satisfying at the end of a trail day.
- Packed full of curly kale and green flageolet beans
- The garlicky tomato sauce in this dish is finished off with a zing of lime
- Chunky macaroni and plenty of flavor for a generous, wholesome meal
- Firepot dehydration technology preserves the taste and the texture of a home-cooked meal
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Sturdy pouches with water-fill marks make for quick and easy preparation: just add hot water, stir, seal and let stand 15 min.
- Lightweight packaging makes this meal perfect for hiking, trail walking and backpacking
- Vegan and lactose-free
- No palm oil or artificial preservatives
- Low in sodium
- 3-year shelf-life
- Ingredients include 7 different seasonal greens, which may vary over the year
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Imported.Ingredients: tomatoes, flageolet beans, onions, curly kale, macaroni (durum wheat semolina), carrots, celery, vegan bouillon, olive oil, lime juice, garlic, salt, paprika.View all Firepot Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...